Thursday, July 22, 2010

Update

Ok so here is a quick update. Matt and I still have the little girl and boy that were placed with us in January. We are also currently waiting to hear if we have been chosen to adopt a little girl who is 1 1/2. We have been waiting for 6 weeks and hopefully we will know something in the next two. If we get to adopt this little girl we will continue to foster the children we currently have. We are excited and hopeful about this adoption. Please join us in praying for God's will to be done and that we would be conformed to it.

1 comment:

Frances said...

Thinking of you tonight. I hope it's all joyful there. I'm excited to hear about the new little one, and I hope we can talk soon. I hear it's supposed to be Thanksgiving in Dallas, so maybe I'll see ya'll then. with love, your cousin.